Job description / Role
Responsibilities and requirements:
* Senior professional with minimum 10+ years of GCC experience within global markets solutions sales.
* Must be able to independently originate, hedge and lead execution for complex solution trades.
* Preferred candidate must have a very technical skill set across Fixed Income/Derivatives and in-depth understanding of the global market business. This individual will also act as a deputy to the Head of Global Markets
* Must be able to penetrate FI's / corporate clients at a senior level. It would be excellent if the potential candidate has some equity derivative solutions experience too.
* In terms of products and structured solutions, the candidate should have experience in cross border M&A, hedging and assisting in generating opportunities - repackaging asset classes etc.
* The transactions will be more non vanilla / non linear type, quite complex in nature
* Candidate must have excellent sales pitch and good relationship building skills.
* Having a strong portfolio of GCC clients (FI's / corporates) will be mandatory/
* Arabic is preferred.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.
About the Company
Established in 1987, McGregor Boyall is a global recruitment consultancy providing permanent and contract / interim professionals across a wide variety of disciplines including Technology, Risk, Finance, Compliance, Legal, Marketing and HR & Talent Management. Since our inception, we have built an unrivalled reputation for helping organisations recruit the very best talent to ensure that they realise their business and operational objectives.
Headquartered in the city of London, and with further offices throughout the UK (Manchester, Birmingham, Edinburgh and Glasgow) as well as globally in Dubai and Singapore, we are able to offer recruitment solutions throughout the UK & Europe, Middle East and Asia Pacific regions.