Job description / Role
• You will have the opportunity to work closely with the best across industry and professional functional advisory services.
• We focus on helping solve client problems by offering both strategic and operational deep industry expertise.
• The Consulting practice currently focuses on several core industry sectors including (Consumer and Industrial Products & Services, Energy, Utilities & Mining, Financial Services, Government, Health Industries, Finance Function, People and Organisations, and Technology)
• Experience in conducting Finance Function assessments and opportunity funneling for pilots
• Experience in providing process expertise for implementation in end-to-end processes (Order to Cash, Record to Report, Procure to Pay) covering design and implementation
• Experience in designing operating models, governance and communication frameworks within Finance Function
• Good understanding of change management and coaching needs to adopt in client environments
• Experience with implementation and/or implementation supervision of full life cycle ERP systems (SAP, Oracle, Others)
• Proven Track Record in Sales of Professional Services of US$ 1.5 million – 2.5 million annually
• Proven track record in Revenue Under Management (implementation oversight and control) of US$ 1.5 million
About the Company
New Sourcing International (NSI) / Bluefin Talent have partnered so to offer a specialized recruitment solution within the Consulting and Financial services domains.
Working together as a specialist search and selection agency, we concentrate on blue chip financial services and strategy / technology consulting organizations across Europe and the Middle East; focusing exclusively on Financial Services, IT and Risk. Being niche allows us to offer a premium search service, tailored to overcome the technically challenging nature of recruitment for the specialist functions that we work.
We are dedicated to representing best of breed candidates in the region in our dedicated fields of employment. As such we are a leading outfit for placing ex-pats and internationally educated students in the region.
Our biggest unique selling point, is that we are steered by a dedicated team of ex-financial services and industry professionals. This allows us to offer a level of candidate pre-screening for roles, which is largely anomalous to the recruitment profession. Our ability to bridge the technical knowledge gap typical recruiters encounter, coupled with a thorough delivery process allows us to drive consistently superior results for our clients sourcing requirements. Designed to provide a fast and efficient turnaround, we minimize the use of internal resources our clients spend vetting inadequate profiles, allowing them to quickly get back to focusing on their strategic goals.
Our strength lies not only in the specialist nature of our firm, but also in the commitment we show towards our clients and candidates. We endeavour to build long-term relationships and recognise the crucial nature of communication throughout the recruitment process. Excellence, integrity, respect and transparency are cornerstone to the culture we promote.
Regional Finance Controller
Corporate Finance Director
Head of Finance - International FM Business
Group Financial Controller
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)
Excelsior Group ME