Job description / Role
As a Director in the firm's deal strategy division, you will oversee and lead engagements across the Middle East, working closely with the Partner through the entire deal cycle
International consulting firm with a variety of very well-established and successful practices, undergoing exciting growth plans across the Middle East.
* Lead projects and provide strategic direction across the account to deliver a superior client experience
* Manage and advance relationships with clients beyond immediate engagement needs and serve as a trusted advisor, setting aside personal agenda to strengthen interactions with clients
* Leverage industry trends to advise clients on how to create sustainable sources of advantage and differentiate their value proposition for future business growth through developing strategies for new business ventures, evaluating potential business acquisitions, and reducing operating costs, positioning them for long term competitiveness
* Bring deep insights across clients and sectors to drive a client's strategic choices around where to play, how to win, and how to configure the business to establish sustainable advantage and market position
* Build deep sector expertise and manage engagements across accounts within chosen industry/sector
* Tax-free salary
* Opportunity to work for a leading, global organisation in the Middle East
* Extensive business travel and generous travel benefits
* Structured and measurable progression and growth opportunities
* Opportunity to work with inspiring, engaging and driven leadership
* An undergraduate degree from a top-tier university; MBA from a leading business school is strongly beneficial but not essential
* Must have strong healthcare deals advisory/deals investment experience from a top strategy consulting firm OR mix of consulting and industry/private equity/venture capital experience in the healthcare sector
* Must have at least 10 years' experience in total, with a minimum of 5 - 7 years in strategy consulting
* Ability to lead the analysis of organisational problems, direct implementation for prescribed solutions, and manage clients' expectations on the impact of recommended changes
* Strong organisational skills and attention to detail, with the ability to multi-task effectively in a high volume and complex environment with changing priorities.
* Willingness to travel.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Prime Co. Middle East
Group Head of Corporate Strategy & Development
COO - Chief Operating Officer
Excelsior Group ME
Chief Executive Officer
Chief Executive Officer
Ignite Search & Selection