Job description / Role
You will be responsible for the efficient running of the hotel finance functions for a certain number of hotels in the MEA region, ensuring Hotels accurate and timely reporting, implementation of Policies and Procedures and sound internal control system, and bring Hyatt's purpose to life through our brands.
Primary Location: AE-DU-Dubai
Organization: Southwest Asia Regional Office
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: DUB002764
* Ideally with an university degree or diploma in Finance and/or Accounting or its equivalent.
* Strong leadership, communication and analytical skills, proactive problem solver.
* Team player, who values teamwork, has good team building skills and is able to communicate
* Effectively with all levels of employees, and to motivate colleagues to achieve defined goals
* Prepared to travel on regular basis.
* Good communication, negotiation and influencing skills.
* Comprehensive knowledge of relevant taxation law, statutory and corporate requirements.
* Effective trainer, able to facilitate at all levels.
* Computer skills, particularly in the use of Hotel Finance Management systems.
* Fluent English - written and spoken multi-lingual desirable.
* Strong sense of adaptability, able to manage uncertainty in different environments and adverse circumstances.
* Ideally must have previously held the position of Director of Finance and/or Regional Finance Specialists role.
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.
About the Company
Hyatt was founded by Jay Pritzker in 1957 when he purchased the Hyatt House motel adjacent to the Los Angeles International Airport. Over the following decade, Jay Pritzker and his brother, Donald Pritzker, working together with other Pritzker family business interests, grew the company into a North American management and hotel ownership company, which became a public company in 1962. In 1968, Hyatt International was formed and subsequently became a separate public company. Hyatt Corporation and Hyatt International Corporation were taken private by the Pritzker family business interests in 1979 and 1982, respectively. On December 31, 2004, substantially all of the hospitality assets owned by Pritzker family business interests, including Hyatt Corporation and Hyatt International Corporation, were consolidated under a single entity, now Hyatt Hotels Corporation.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
|Ras Al Khaimah||31 Jan|
Middle East Executive
Finance Manager for Multinational Construction Company