Job description / Role
Act as an investment specialist working alongside private bankers on clients and prospects. Increase conversion rate from prospects to clients, increase net new assets and higher breadth of product participation across different asset classes.
The client is a large multi-national bank and one of the largest in EMEA by total assets.
This role is not for a Private Banker (Sales), but for the Investment Advisor/ Product Banker who has a strong technical skillset within the Private Banking context:
* Manage large portfolio on an advisory basis and engage directly with clients in positioning bank's investment offering.
* Discuss client requirements and identify investment opportunities.
* Translate client demands into tailor made investment proposals.
* Pitch investment solutions and provide ongoing advice increasing revenue generation 100%.
* Handle weekly sales meetings providing relationship managers with an update on markets, investment strategies as per our research and a variety of product ideas across different asset classes (Equities, FI, Alternative Investments, Commodities, Derivatives and FX).
Excellent exposure, growth, stability
* Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting or equivalent, Masters is a plus and CFA preferred
* 10+ years of experience in an investment advisory role at a leading Private Bank
* Strong knowledge across various asset classes and geographies to be able to provide advice
* Experience in engaging with Middle Eastern clientele - a strong understanding of their culture and investment requirements/ themes
* Strong communications skills in both English and Arabic are mandatory; non-Arabic speakers can unfortunately not be considered at this stage
* Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to connect with people
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Private Equity & Investments Strategy Manager
NSI & Bluefin Talent
Treasury and Investment Manager for Leading Financial Services Company
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
|Abu Dhabi||3 May|
Relationship Manager - Commercial Banking
Al Ain Finance
Senior Relationship Manager - FI Correspondent Banking
Credit Analyst - Banking
|Abu Dhabi||15 Apr|