Job description / Role
As a Director, you will be part of a diverse team that challenges itself to provide innovative solutions in high-profile, complex projects. You will work alongside excellent colleagues from around the firm and across the globe and be responsible for making a significant contribution to the organisations strategic objectives, business plans and growth
A leading consulting firm in the UAE with interesting business lines and a strong desire to expand and grow into new practices.
* Provide strategic direction across accounts to deliver a superior client experience
* Build deep sector expertise and manage engagements across accounts within chosen industry/sector
* Focus clients on value-generating initiatives to accelerate the pace of change; identify metrics to monitor and analyse performance against corporate goals
* Manage and advance relationships with clients beyond immediate engagement needs and serve as a trusted advisor, setting aside personal agenda to strengthen interactions with clients
* Leverage industry trends to advise clients on how to create sustainable sources of advantage and differentiate their value proposition for future business growth, positioning them for long term competitiveness
* Bring deep insights across clients and sectors to drive a client's strategic choices around where to play, how to win, and how to configure the business to establish sustainable advantage and market position
* Attractive tax-free salary
* Exciting role with exposure to high profile organisations and stakeholders
* Opportunity to work for a global leading consulting firm with a strong appetite to expand in the region
* Bachelor's degree required as a minimum
* Must have a minimum of 10 years of management consulting experience, with at least 5 years in a leadership role
* Must have international experience in the British, Spanish, Italian, or German market
* Must have strong industry exposure in banking, financial services, or insurance.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.