Job description / Role
Director of Brand
The Director of Brand Marketing is responsible for facilitating brand marketing for Accor's brand portfolio in IMEA region with a strong specialization in campaign strategy and hotel opening support. The ability to comfortably interact with key departments, combined with excellent time management skills, multi-tasking abilities and attention to details are essential criteria for this position.
Reporting to the Regional Director of Brand Marketing, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Manage all activity within the IMEA marketing department, ensuring all brand guidelines and standards are followed.
- Be responsible to contribute to the commercial performance, related to key KPI's on conversion, content and reach.
- Prepare Annual Marketing Plans for the brand portfolio he/she in charge of.
- Serve as the primary brand ambassador for the assigned brand portfolio, ensuring that brand guidelines are in place and reviewed regularly as global standards.
- Work closely with the strategic hotels across IMEA region to support optimizing their marketing performance and output.
- Manage hotel positioning workshops and processes for newly opened hotels.
- Develop and execute brand and tactical marketing campaigns in conjunction IMEA Commercial Strategy to ensure profit growth and right levels of brand exposure.
- Work closely with Regional Partnership team to build brand partnerships and generate consumer event activations.
- Research, analyze and monitor financial, technological and demographic factors so that market opportunities may be capitalized on.
- Prepare and deploy hotel toolkit for tactical and planned marketing campaigns.
- Plan and oversee the hotel's pre-opening activities, including print, electronic, radio, and direct mail.
- Develop promotional materials, which including printed and digital collaterals
- Liaise with the head office on projects to support ACCOR & ALL regional campaigns and initiatives.
- Develop and deliver insightful strategies and presentations to key internal & external stakeholders where appropriate.
- Manage marketing, creative and media agency resources and suppliers for planned and ad hoc projects and campaigns.
- Update and regularly review all hotels' and brand content across the region .
- Work with digital marketing to develop compelling consumer and trade content.
- Submit quarterly reports and presentations outlining return on investment (ROI) and brand awareness results of key activities.
- Minimum 5 - 8 years of experience in Digital/marketing/communications, preferably in a hotel or travel industry environment.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills required.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, and Database management software.
- The successful candidate will be an extremely organized, detail-oriented, professional, and a self-motivated team-player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to work well under pressure and manage stakeholder expectations of from each property.
- University education preferred.
- Experience with/contacts within UAE/GCC/Africa media marketplace are an asset.
- Arabic language and written skills is an asset.
- Marketing, media or creative agency experience is an additional asset.
- Understanding loyalty and customer relationship management.
- Strong communication skills across variety of platforms and on all levels.
- Market research capabilities for competitor reviews.
- Outstanding English skills in written and verbal.
- Dynamic and confident individual.
- Good time management and prioritising capabilities.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Team player with positive attitude.
- Strong attention to detail and the production of high quality work.
- Should display personal drive to succeed and achieve.
- Project management skills.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 women and men placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement Joining Accor means embarking on a unique life journey to imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.