Job description / Role
Challenge, Benefits, and Opportunities to Expand your Horizons
We are looking for a Business Development Director to work for an Innovation & Challenge support system and platform which will be catering the clients needs in UAE, GCC and worldwide the job is based in Abu Dhabi. This far reaching role will see you working with our high-level clients working in all industry sectors of the UAE & GCC.
• As part of our team, you will be working as part of a government committee, creating, developing new services, and enhancing existing structures relating to IP, innovation, research & development and investment.
• Ability to develop & execute revenue generating ideas to support the platform
• Support companies to see their business with a new perspective, identifying new directions and business opportunities with their products and services.
• Open a business relationship with all government and private entities and work closely with their R & D requirements and ensure our platform can support those requirements.
• Work closely with the IT development team to ensure new ideas are implement on the platform marching the organization mission
• Understand the technical requirements of our customers and work closely with the development teams to guide the direction of our products to support the client’s needs in all aspects.
• Responsible for all aspects of data analytics emphasis on product development, sales and marketing. Implemented systems and processes to ensure successful delivery of technology and services. Coordinated with clients to ensure alignment of expectations and delivery.
• Help define the market segments, customer base, and industry verticals we can target.
• Execute & develop the strategic business development plan while working with key internal stakeholders (e.g. sales teams, service teams, legal, support, etc.).
• Identify specific prospects/partners to approach while communicating the specific value proposition for their business and use case.
• Fill the business development pipeline by engaging with prospects, partners, and key customers.
• Five years professional experience in the R & D, Innovation field either through industry or private practice
• Proven track record in Business Development & Sales
• Proven track record of project management experience ideally in the field of intellectual property and R & D
• Experience in collaborating with a wide range of agencies and government bodies to achieve a common goal
About the Company
A leading group of companies in UAE.