Job description / Role
As head of Business Development, you will design and lead the strategy for identifying new opportunities and for developing new Business channels and relationships. You will also be responsible for adding new business opportunities to the existing business portfolio.
• Plan and establish persuasive methodology on the approach of new business avenues
• Review and challenge proposed products and services for new business possibilities
• Identify business opportunities, prospect new clients, negotiate and close business deals
• Develop a rapport with new clients & provide support that will continually improve the relationship
• Build key customer relationships, contacts and prospects
• Maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions and market trends
• Develop a new market for existing products / brands
• Diversify the current brands portfolio
• Product related experience in building new brands in FMCG (No Food) / Consumer goods.
• Attract and develop new products / brands to the business portfolio
• Analyze and observe the Market trends and consumer trends to identify opportunities and propose growth strategies for the Business.
Skills & Qualifications:
• At least a Bachelor’s degree in business management
• Skilled negotiator with ability to close deals.
• Strong knowledge of Sales channels, Dealers & distribution market within MENA region.
• Strong network of relevant contacts as well as a proven history of success in the industry
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
• 10+ years of relevant experience in Business development / Development of new market In FMCG / consumer Products in MENA region
• Preferably Fluent in Arabic
About the Company
A leading distributor of consumer goods and services in the Middle East.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Sales Strategy Senior Manager
Business Development Manager / Account Manager
Senior Manager Strategy & Marketing Excellence
Business Development Manager - Food Manufacturing
BAC Middle East