Job description / Role
• Job is primarily focused on getting data into systems, such as the patient record, so it is complete, stored, backed up, and secure & to make sure the data center is available and running and that data is secured in a database for auditing purposes.
• Ensure that volumes of data are integrated, optimized, and tuned for analyzing millions of records at once.
• To analyze data and making it a valuable asset to help business leaders discover insights and make better, data-driven decisions about the market, about their operations, and about opportunities for improvement.
• To lead the charge to better leverage information in a strategic way to advance the business.
• To make sure data are extracted into new formats and integrated with data from disparate sources to enable a full panoramic view of the information that was captured within the organization’s data ecosystem.
• He/She would be given access to all the ancillary system data—pharmacy, laboratory, clinical, administrative, patient satisfaction, and patient safety—as well as financial data, so he/she can begin to look at relationships across systems.
• Responsible for data architecture supporting analytics decisions, as well as all the tools and technology surrounding the analytics process and function.
• Once data is captured in the various source systems, then he/she has responsibility for what to do with them and how to organize and architect them so they are accessible to as many knowledge workers and analysts within an ecosystem as possible.
• To be apprised of all the new business intelligence tools, analytical tools, data science tools, and know-how to structure the data in such a way that those tools can be leveraged in the analytics process.
• To be apprised of new and innovative data storage mechanisms, like unstructured data as well as structured data, and how they can coexist.
• University Qualifications: Masters
• Nature and length of previous experience: 7-10 years of experience preferably in health care industry.
• Current Location: Dubai
About the Company
AlMulla Holding Group is a business group in the form of a conglomerate with several subsidiaries, chaired by Mr. Abdulla Mohamed Saeed AlMulla.