Job description / Role
Director of Digital, Marketing & Communications
We are looking for a Director of Digital, Marketing & Communications to take the lead in developing successful, long-term digital marketing strategies and to drive all digital marketing efforts to achieve the hotel business objectives.
What is in it for you
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing
Reporting to the General Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Manage all activity within the Digital, marketing and public relations department, ensuring all Sofitel brand guidelines and standards are followed.
- Be responsible to drive Web Direct channel performance, related to key KPI's on conversion, content and reach.
- Serve as the hotel's primary brand ambassador, ensuring that Sofitel brand guidelines are in place and updated regularly as needed.
- Develop the hotel's communication strategies and execute the marketing, public relations and digital campaigns in conjunction with the Sales, Spa, Food and Beverage departments to ensure profit growth and brand exposure.
- Responsible for Hotel photography, creative direction for advertisements, PR agencies and tactical activities.
- Build brand partnerships and generate consumer event activations at the property level.
- Plan and execute multiple media events per year, ranging from restaurant launches, package and media fam trips.
- Research, analyze and monitor financial, technological and demographic factors so that market opportunities may be capitalized on.
- Plan and oversee the hotel's advertising and promotional activities, including print, electronic, radio, social and direct mail.
- Develop promotional materials, which including printed and digital collaterals.
- Liaise with the regional and corporate office on projects to support ACCOR regional campaigns and initiatives.
- Manage PR and marketing agency resources and suppliers for ad hoc projects and campaigns.
Your experience and skills include
- Minimum 5 years of experience in digital, marketing and communications, preferably in a 5 star luxury hotels.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills required.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, and Database management software.
- Extremely organized, detail-oriented and a self-motivated team-player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to work well under pressure and manage stakeholder expectations of from each property.
- Experience with contacts within UAE media marketplace is an asset.
- Marketing and PR agency experience is an asset.
- Understanding loyalty and customer relationship management.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Director of Marketing and Communications
Head of Marketing
|Abu Dhabi||13 Apr|
Digital Marketing Specialist
Excelsior Group ME
Digital Marketing Manager
RTC-1 Employment Services
Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
Right Calibre Executive Search