Job description / Role
Get ready to discover Mövenpick Resort Al Marjan Island, a 5 star resort in Ras Al Khaimah built beside 300M. of soft sand beach. 418 rooms and suites offer flexible comfort with spectacular sea views from every balcony. Six specialty bars and restaurants , three outdoor pools, a wellness hub with a fully equipped gym and four treatment rooms, water sports, and a year round Kids Club make it an ideal holiday destination. Whatever your pace, in the sea or on land, enjoy an experience fueled environment.
Director of Engineering
Passionate Executive - Being an ambassador of the Brand and the Resort as Director of Engineering, you will be leading the Engineering Team and involved in the projects, operations and maintenance of the facilities to provide a safe and healthy environment for our guests and colleagues.
What you will be doing:
- Leading the Engineering Team in their responsibilities and tasks
- Collaboratively liaise with other departments for the projects and their requirements
- Ensuring that the Resort is in compliance to fire, safety and other local regulations
- Oversight of preventive maintenance program for front the house, heart of the house, mechanical and infrastructure
- Leading and planning for long range investment towards sustainability
- Ensuring the compliance to Brand Standards for Engineering and Safety
Your experience and skills include:
- Service focused personality is essential and previous leadership experience required
- Min. 3 years' experience as Director of Engineering for a Resort in UAE.
- Should have proven track record for sustainability projects
- Proven ability to build and maintain good relationships with all stakeholders
- Communicate thoughts, actions and opportunities clearly with strong networking skills
- Ability to lead by example, believe in a strong team culture and set the scene for high performance
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.