Job description / Role
Director of Finance
For this exciting pre-opening resort, apply your leadership and analytical strengths as Director of Finance, where your high standards for accuracy and thoroughness will inspire the same among your team.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Corporate Pension Scheme - Corporate Bonus Scheme
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Lead, mentor and train the Finance & Purchasing team
- Pre-Opening set up - System set up
- Set up of bank accounts -Recruitment of department
- All SOPs - Control systems
Your experience and skills include:
- Service focused personality is essential and previous leadership experience required
- Pre-opening experience in hotel industry - String finance / accounting operation experience
- Being a director of finance for at least 3 years with proven stable background
- Communicate thoughts, actions and opportunities clearly with strong networking skills
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Finance Officer / Head
A Leading Company In UAE
Chief Financial Officer
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
|Abu Dhabi||6 Mar|