Job description / Role
• Performance Management/Variance Reporting
• A director of finance is responsible for overseeing the financial operations and financial planning of a company.
• Capital Budgeting and Acquisitions.
• Service line and Cost Accounting oversight.
• Finance policy and Procedure Compliance, Performance Improvement and Learning.
• Operations Analytics SUPPORT.
• Adds Value as a key member of management, Understand the business, financials, industry, customers, and strategy.
• Supervise employee, provide directions, coaches, trains, and develops and manage performance to company goals and expectations.
• Perform regular financial analysis.
• Prepare detailed reports on the company’s financial performance.
• CA, Master in Finance, 7 years in GCC with 5 years hospital experience as director of finance, or head of finance
• In-depth knowledge of accounting software, corporate principals, and financial analysis.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
• An analytical mind with good organizational skills.
• Outstanding leadership skills.
About the Company
A leading company with positions for upcoming hospital with 100+ beds in Dubai.
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
A Leading TPA (Third Party Administrator) in Medical Insurance
Middle East Executive
Head of Finance
RTC-1 Employment Services