Job description / Role
A large but growing asset management business based in Dubai who are owned by a large local conglomerate who operate across multiple industry sectors.
* Manage quarterly forecast and financial planning & budgeting responsibilities.
* Ensure accurate, timely and complete analysis of BU performance, to support strategic decision making.
* Finalize the accounts and audit.
* Provide financial consulting and strategic support to senior management including preparing board presentations, financial presentations, capital expenditure analysis, industry/peer group comparisons, new business opportunities, acquisition analysis and other projects requested by HOD/Senior Management.
* Support HOD to prepare presentations to Board of Directors and Senior Management
* Ensure implementation of and conformance to the financial and accounting policies and procedures, identifying opportunities for continuous improvement.
* Manage the preparation of the departmental as well as annual budgets, five-year plans, recalibrations and forecasts.
* Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditures.
* Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variance.
* Supervision of Financial Analyst(s).
* Oversee and manage the continued development of budgeting, financial forecasting, operating plan and modelling tools.
* Ad-Hoc reporting and analysis to Head of Finance.
* Quarterly and monthly financial reports.
* Implement and work with a business intelligence tool and dashboard reports
* Improve performance by evaluating processes to drive efficiencies and understand ROI in marketing programs, leasing concepts, as well as new development projects.
* Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives.
* Analyze complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes.
* Bachelor in Accounting / Finance.
* Professional certification such as a CPA, CFA, CA, ACCA, or CMA is preferred.
* 10 years of experience in Accounting or Finance Function/ Budgeting Function, including 5 years as head of department or unit with extensive experience and understanding of budgeting standards, and variance analysis reporting.
Also, knowledge of:
* Accounting and IFRS.
* Revenue systems and Financial ERP.
* Analytical skills.
* Manage budget and cost control.
* Prepare BU budgets and ensure adherence to corporate budget timelines.
Salary & Benefits
* 45,000 AED per month
* Private medical insurance
* Annual airfare allowance
* Schooling allowance (Up to 3 Children)
* Mobile phone allowance
* Digressional bonus
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.