Job description / Role
- Oversees the organizational and administrative functions in all areas of the Food & Beverage Department to ensure delivery of the strategy and compliance with Mercure standards.
- Participate in the preparation of the Annual Business Plan to ensure Food & Beverage operation is adequately represented.
- Attend the Food and Beverage department briefings & monthly meetings to review the events and any other matters that need to be communicated to the departmental colleagues.
- Interacts with management of other department within areas of responsibility and develops solid working relationships with them.
- Assists in the development of ideas and the increased department sales of Food and Beverage to improve productivity.
- Assists identifying market changes which will improve business levels from hotel guests and the local market.
- Should lead and support Heartists in the achievement of financial, operational and service delivery targets via effective organizational policy and procedural development and appropriate employee training activities.
- Should foster a winning, solution-oriented work environment, motivating and engaging Heartists to continuously deliver the best possible
- Level of Education Master / MBA Areas of study Food and beverage Professional experiences 6 to 10 years
- French (Fluent)
- Arabic (Fluent)
Essential and optional requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Hospitality Management.
- Minimum of 3 years senior management experience in a large Food & Beverage area in a 4/5 star hotel.
- Pre-opening or major refurbishment experience in a similar operation.
- European Educated - is an advantage
- German/Russian language will be an advantage
- Experienced in Dubai
- Reliable and responsible character, with exceptional follow up and attention to detail.
- Power Point
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.