Job description / Role
Our client is a well-established government affiliated entity based in the UAE that is currently on the lookout for a qualified and experienced Internal Audit Director to join their team.
* Develop and implement an Internal Audit strategy in line with the organisation strategy
* Build and implement Internal Audit processes, policies and standards to deliver best practice service to the organisation
* Develop and refine annual Internal audit plans; conduct internal audit function planning
* Prepare detailed risk register including the nature, impact and the controls identified that mitigate those risks
* Collect and analyse data to detect deficient controls, duplicated effort, fraud, non-compliance laws, regulations, and management policies
* Undergraduate degree from a well-recognised academic institution
* Minimum 12 years of experience in in an internal audit function
* Experience developing and implementing an Internal Audit strategy and ERM frameworks
* Knowledge in governance, risk, compliance and internal control processes
* Up to date on knowledge of the financial services industry and regulatory regimes
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Pay and salary ranges are dependent upon experience, qualifications and training.
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.