Job description / Role
• Develop, Review & Implement Corporate Strategy.
• Contribute substantially in improving year on year Net Profits as per the target set by the Board/Management.
• Review and Develop short term- medium term and long-term business development strategy and obtain approval from the management.
• Implementation of Business Development Strategy in an effective manner as per the directions of the Management.
• Responsible for finding potential for business alliances, joint ventures, mergers and diversification of business into other revenue streams.
• Assisting Sales and Marketing in developing and implementing the Marketing Strategy and build the BRAND Value and Assist in Investor relationship.
• Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
• Build Business Intelligence on the Real Estate Market and Investments and Business Development particularly in the region.
• Strategy Review, Update and Implementation.
• Review and update Corporate Objectives.
• Assist other departments in the implementation of corporate strategy related task.
• Propose new strategic initiatives with key tasks in coordination with top management.
• Business Plan update based on ongoing internal and external changes with impact on financials and funding.
• Work with outside consultants advising on corporate-level matters.
Business Development Strategy:
• Develop Short term, medium term and long-term strategy.
• Obtain approval from the management and implements as per the implementation schedule.
• Review the Strategy on periodic basis and recommend appropriate changes in line with market dynamics.
New Business Investments Budget:
• Prepare and recommend the budget requirement with financial and business justification so that the business is aware of anticipated investments and returns. Areas of unsatisfactory performance are identified and rectified promptly and potential performance improvement opportunities are capitalized upon.
• Tracking and reporting on the Business Development budget achievement.
Policies, systems, processes & procedures:
• Develop & recommend policy and direct the implementation of procedures and controls covering all areas of investment activity so that all relevant procedural/legislative requirements are fulfilled.
• Adhere to audit guidelines.
New Business Development Opportunities:
• Identify and present selected new investment opportunities to Board for approval.
• Preparation of financial plans and feasibility studies, risk analysis and viability of projects and related developments and get it validated for budget and business plan alignment by the Chief Financial Officer.
• Conduct feasibility analysis and evaluation of properties for acquisition of sites for investment.
• Prepare business proposals for joint venture, partnership, mergers with other parties.
• Prepare development concepts for sites secured.
• Lead the research team in sourcing for information pertaining to new areas of business.
• Vetting legal documents and liaising with lawyers, both internal and external.
• Monitoring and controlling development.
• Check the existing investment with Chief Financial Officer and find swapping alternatives or other alternate exit plans.
• Recommend ideas and opportunities for trading and divestment of properties.
• Review of contracts related to asset / share transactions.
• Identifying partnership opportunities for growth and expansion of the operation as per strategic plan.
• Setting up operations in new regions in accordance with regulatory requirements.
• Building team of resources to carry out business development activities in global markets with specific emphasis on MENA, Asia and CIS states.
• Identifying and scouting attractive opportunities for real estate development and/or land acquisition in respective markets.
• Work on scenario development and analysis for market planning.
• Assist in the real estate investment matters according to the directions of the Management.
• Assist in the study of general economic and financial conditions of the real estate operations of the company.
• Efficiently Negotiating the business deals.
• Prepare monthly MIS and reports on the performance of the New Business Investments to enable management to make decisions.
• Review the periodical reports from invested companies to assess any comments and take corrective action.
• Properly organizing the files and documents.
• To review, develop and implement the corporate strategic initiatives according to a strict timeline.
• Closely coordinate with Chief Financial officer to raise funds and support investments and projects.
• Participate and contribute in raising cash profits for the year.
• To review & implement the business plan prepared by external business consultants and approved by the management.
Marketing and Brand Building:
• Assist Director of Marketing & Sales in the developing periodic strategic marketing plan for the core sales and leasing activities in UAE and various markets.
• Closely work with Sales and Marketing Director in implementing the Marketing Strategy.
• Participate in the Exhibitions and associated events to promote the company's Brand Globally.
• Assist CFO in the Investor Presentation and Investors Meets.
• Represent the company at various meetings and forum as per the Management requirement.
• Adhoc and special Assignments.
• Special Feasibility study in related or unrelated areas.
• Bachelor’s Degree from a reputed University, with M.B.A or similar qualification is highly desirable.
• Minimum 18-20 years of experience out of which at least 8-10 years must be in a Senior Management Role with an Industry Leader in Real Estate sector in UAE/GCC.
Skill Sets Required:
• Strong Commercial acumen.
• Research, Analysis & Costing skills.
• Numerical & Report Writing skills.
• Knowledge and Awareness of Local & Regional real estate/property market.
• Organization, planning & IT skills.
• Familiar with Argus Estate Master or similar software.
• Ability to handle & manage conflicts and multiple assignments.
• Excellent Negotiation skills.
• Communication, Interpersonal & Presentation skills.
About the Company
A leading real rstate company in UAE.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Director of Business Development & Corporate Strategy
|Ras Al Khaimah||27 Jul|
Manager - Investment & Cost Analysis
|Ras Al Khaimah||5 Jun|
Chief Executive Officer
TGC Middle East
Chief Financial Officer