Job description / Role
- To develop, implement, maximize, monitor and evaluate the hotel's communication objectives, strategies, including advertising, public relations and graphics and collateral, so as to support the objectives set in the Marketing Plan.
- To measure, interpret, prioritize and evaluate the effectiveness of communication activities through an ROI analysis and to re-evaluate programs on an ongoing basis so as to achieve / exceed the objectives as outlined in the Communication Plan.
- To develop and maintain active contacts with the press and key media.
- To monitor all current attitudes and public statements concerning the hotel in foreign and local media.
- To establish a fully integrated communication program as outlined in the Marketing Plan.
- To ensure adequate targeted publicity and coverage of the Hotel's positioning, promotional programs, corporate image building and other activities.
- To assess advertising needs and opportunities for the hotel and obtain initial approval of local media campaign proposals from the Director of Sales & Marketing and General Manager.
- To ensure all Food & Beverage advertising is of consistent high standards, while assessing market standards, trends and competitor activity.
- To recommend and develop proposals and direct and implement below the line sales promotions, with external partners such as credit card companies, banks, department stores, airlines etc to support the advertising and sales campaigns.
- To establish and maintain the hotel library and photographic image filing
- To act as the liaison between the hotel and the appointed PR agency to generate awareness and write ups of the hotel according to the marketing objectives.
- To create property press kits, press releases and creative communication of news worthy items with the PR agency.
- To continuously update press kits.
- To develop good community contacts among government, businesses, associations etc and represent the hotel at public functions.
- To support ad-hoc events and or projects in the community.
- To maintain a perpetual analysis of competitor's marketing and communication activities in the Dubai market.
- To have a thorough knowledge of competitive marketing, business strategies in the Dubai market.
- To maintain accurate records of marketing expenditures, future commitments and remaining budget for the year.
- To obtain and maintain an awareness of community, business, political and social factors which may affect the hotel.
- To ensure the hotel's web pages are up to date and advice on keeping the site dynamic for Internet related exposure and advertising.
- To supervise appointed advertising agency with design and lay out coordination and production of collateral, ads and graphics.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Director of Marketing and Communications
TRS Staffing Solutions
Marketing Manager - Multinational Organisation
|Abu Dhabi||18 May|
Assistant Manager Marketing
Commercial Bank of Dubai (CBD)