Job description / Role
Robert half are working exclusively with an exciting growing family business based in Dubai, looking to hire a Director of Marketing. This is role where you will be part of a dynamic leadership team where working in collaboration and will be key your success. This role requires drive, energy and a passion for leading people within a fast paced environment.
* Build, lead and execute a comprehensive marketing strategy.
* Responsible for all high-level marketing projects, including new brands or initiatives
* Manage all digital marketing efforts, working with the Digital marketing manager to develop an overarching strategy
* Develop and regularly audit key messages for each of the business units
* Oversee all design work created (for events, initiatives, marketing campaigns, social media and digital marketing initiatives
* Ensure workflows are in place between teams to facilitate the creation of design assets
* Lead, inspire and mentor the marketing, communications and brand teams, developing each team member's potential and driving excellence
* Bachelor's degree level or equivalent specialising in marketing
* 10+ years' experience in a fast-paced, matrix organisation with experience of leading teams
* Knowledge of marketing automation systems and database CRM
* Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively as part of a team
Salary and Benefits
Competitive salary and company benefits
Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Pay and salary ranges are dependent upon experience, qualifications and training.
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Head of Marketing / Head of Marketing Franchise
Think Biz Management Consultancies
Event Marketing Manager