Director of Marketing - AEMEA
Job description / Role
Turbo - Fairmont - Director of Marketing - AEMEA
The Director of Marketing AMEA is responsible for facilitating and implementing the Marketing & Brand Strategy for the Fairmont Hotels & Resorts portfolio outside the Americas. A strong specialist in optimizing marketing outcome, campaign, and media strategy with the ability to comfortably interact with key strategic properties using excellent time management skills, multi-tasking abilities and attention to details.
What you will be doing:
Reporting to the VP Marketing & Brand, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Support and supervise all hotel marketing activities ensuring all brand guidelines and standards are followed and marketing KPIs are met.
- Hotel Pre-opening Marketing support including but limited to Hotel Pre-opening Plan & Budget, Hotel Positioning, Branding and more.
- Responsible to drive regional performance, related to key KPI's on conversion, content, and reach.
- Serve as primary brand ambassador, ensuring that brand guidelines are in place across the hotels in scope and updated regularly as needed.
- Review the hotel's communication strategies and execute regional marketing campaigns to ensure profit growth and brand exposure.
- Work closely with the head of global brand partnerships to generate consumer activations at the regional level.
- Research, analyse and monitor financial, technological, and demographic factors so that market opportunities may be capitalized on.
- Plan and oversee regional and hotel advertising and promotional activities, including integrated online and offline channels.
- Develop and deliver insightful strategies and presentations to the Executive Committee and business departments where appropriate.
- Manage marketing agency resources and suppliers for ad hoc projects and campaigns.
- Update and regularly review all hotels' regional listings in both print and electronic media.
- Work with digital marketing to develop compelling consumer and media content.
- Submit monthly reports outlining return on investment (ROI) media awareness/coverage and key activities.
- Minimum 5 - 8 years of experience in Digital/marketing/communications, preferably in a hotel or travel industry environment.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills required.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, and Database management software.
- The successful candidate will be an extremely organized, detail-oriented, professional, and a self-motivated team-player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to work well under pressure and manage stakeholder expectations of from each property.
- University education preferred.
- Understanding loyalty and customer relationship management.
- Strong communication skills across variety of platforms and on all levels.
- Market research capabilities for competitor reviews.
- Dynamic and confident individual.
- Good time management and prioritising capabilities.
- Team player with positive attitude.
- Strong attention to detail and the production of high-quality work.
- Should display personal drive to succeed and achieve.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.