Job description / Role
Are you a passionate of marketing who is not afraid of thinking outside the box? Then, we have the job for you! As a Marketing & Communication Manager, you will strategically lead the team to take guest satisfaction to the next level.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Lead and drive the marketing department and mentor and train the social media executive
- Ensure brand relevant brand standards are maintained
- Drive all marketing activities of the resort (Room, F&B, etc.)
- Create unforgettable experiences for our guests
- Design & Create all collaterals (Menu / Flyers) as per brand standards.
- Drive and create all online and offline marketing activities
- You will focus and drive all social media activities
- Visuals - Photography and video shooting database for opening
Your experience and skills include:
- Service focused personality is essential and previous leadership experience required
- Proven ability to build and maintain good relationships with all stakeholders
- Communicate thoughts, actions and opportunities clearly with strong networking skills
- Perfect English
- Strong skills with with designing software (Photoshop - Illustrator etc.)
- Strong skills with social media channels
- Marketing creativity
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Marketing and Communications Executive
Marketing Manager - Restaurant/Bar/Lounge
Addmind Hospitality Group
Middle East Executive