Job description / Role
* You will be responsible for the efficient running of the Marketing department in line with Hyatt'sCorporate Strategies and brand standards, whilst meeting associate, guest and owner expectations.
* As a Director of Marketing Communications you will be responsible to develop, implement, monitor and evaluate the resort's marketing communications strategy, including advertising, promotions, public relations, graphics and collateral, so as to support the marketing objectives for the resort and maximize the positive exposure in local, national and international markets.
* A Bachelor's degree in business or hospitality-related field is a must; MBA in Communications and or Marketing will be a strong asset.
* Three years of past experience in the Marketing / Communications Manager role within a luxury hotel environment.
* Fluency in English and ability to communicate effectively across various functions.
* Fluency in another international language will be an asset.
* A high level of problem solving, organization, networking and PR skills.
* Great team management skills.
* Ability to represent the Park Hyatt brand.
Primary Location: AE-DU-Dubai
Organization: Park Hyatt Dubai
Job Level: Full-time
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.
About the Company
Hyatt was founded by Jay Pritzker in 1957 when he purchased the Hyatt House motel adjacent to the Los Angeles International Airport. Over the following decade, Jay Pritzker and his brother, Donald Pritzker, working together with other Pritzker family business interests, grew the company into a North American management and hotel ownership company, which became a public company in 1962. In 1968, Hyatt International was formed and subsequently became a separate public company. Hyatt Corporation and Hyatt International Corporation were taken private by the Pritzker family business interests in 1979 and 1982, respectively. On December 31, 2004, substantially all of the hospitality assets owned by Pritzker family business interests, including Hyatt Corporation and Hyatt International Corporation, were consolidated under a single entity, now Hyatt Hotels Corporation.