Job description / Role
• Provide clear and visible professional leadership to the nursing, midwifery workforce.
• Ensures that the organization’s strategic plans are translated into achievable operational plans
• Lead on quality, patient safety, clinical effectiveness, and patient experience in collaboration with the executive management team.
• Facilitate and maintain effective staff relationships and transparency across the organisation in order to heighten morale for all employees.
• Ensure that the strategic plan for nursing is communicated to the executive team to enable appropriate budget setting.
• Delegate appropriate responsibility and authority to the level of staff within his/her control consistent with effective decision making, empowerment and employee development whilst retaining responsibility and accountability for results.
• Provide strategic direction and training of registered nurses, midwives and non-licensed staff to ensure the workforce is fit for purpose and for the future.
• Ensure the professional nursing workforce is engaged with health improvement programmes and equipped to play a full part in their implementation.
• Oversee the implementation of Infection Prevention and Control plans that comply with evidence based practice and ensure that statutory regulations, codes of practice and other applicable health and safety rules are adhered to.
• Ensure that quality standards of care are maintained in all areas and that staff are deemed competent though the use of performance management tools to carry out their respective job description in a safe and effective manner.
• Degree in Nursing and Post graduate qualification in management, nursing or in quality is essential
• Current National License/Registration/Certification is required
• Minimum 15 years in a management, with at least 5 years’ experience at senior management level as Director of Nursing in a complex health care facility is essential.
About the Company
Ain Al Khaleej Hospital is established to provide world-class, specialized and superior healthcare complemented by a warm and personalized human touch to the growing population of Al Ain. The hospital is opened for patients since first quarter of 2012 as the Private Tertiary hospital under the auspices of the new Health Authority for Abu Dhabi (HAAD), using the new standards.
The hospital has been conceived as a world-class medical institution offering quality and affordable medical care and is equipped with the best and the most advanced facilities in treatment, equipment and diagnosis supported by the cutting-edge technology. It is manned by a team of renowned specialists and medical personnel offering all-round healthcare to their individual needs.
The advanced technology combined with all-round expertise ensures the best in diagnostic, curative as well as preventive aspects of healthcare. The hospital has an in-house 24 hours well-stocked outpatient and inpatient pharmacies manned by experienced pharmacists to take care of all in-patient and out-patient needs at any time of the day.
Nursing Clinical Coordinator - Intellectual Disabilities
Professional Connections (Profco)
Senior Staff Nurse - Intellectual Disabilities (Adult & Paediatric)
Professional Connections (Profco)
Chief Operation Officer for a Medical Center in Abu Dhabi
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
|Abu Dhabi||17 Feb|
Senior Recuritment Officer
A Leading Recruitment Agency In The UAE
|Abu Dhabi||13 Mar|
Director of Sales and Marketing – Real Estate