Job description / Role
As the Director of Operations you will manage the customer service, compliance operations, finance operations and other back-office functions across the EMEAA region.
You will build your team and oversee operations including 200+ people in multiple geographies. In addition to improving efficiency, you will innovate and find opportunities with the ultimate aim of enhancing the service level for customers.
An extremely successful and leading organisation with an international presence and very exciting growth plans for the immediate future. Stability of an established multinational with the dynamism of an entrepreneurial start up.
* Regular assessment of the efficiency/effectiveness of back-office operations
* Manage product life cycle across channels, introduce enhanced service offerings & propose re-design of existing product capabilities
* Lead all channels and analyse channel performance in terms of traffic, segments, products and services
* Drive change in operating models and challenging the existing processes to device strategies
* Develop various operational functions/team and their direction
* Review pricing models of each channel and recommend changes
* Institute KPIs and dashboards to monitor the output of various functions
* Developing Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for a range of operational issues
* Keeping abreast of key changes, trends and innovations in the industry
* Take part in HR initiatives such as hiring managers for different functions (where required), and enabling the team to oversee a range of operations
* Prepare budgets to meet organisational objectives
* Regular updates to relevant stakeholders on progress across initiatives and future course of actions
* Attractive tax free salary with benefits
* Dynamic role with a large scope and the opportunity to materially impact the performance and growth of an already successful business
* International environment with travel opportunities
* At least 10 years of experience in leading an operations function in a finance/banking related domain OR experience with a consulting firm aligned to the operations vertical
* Strong experience in Transverse Project Management
* Ability to multitask, thrive and manage in a fast paced, dynamic and entrepreneurial environment
* Extremely strong analytical skills with an ability to conceptualise issues and synthesise data to provide strategic direction and execution
* Strong organisational skills with forward thinking and planning capabilities
* Successful experience in leading cross functional teams
* Strong communication skills and strong stakeholder managing capabilities
* Master's/Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.