Job description / Role
Our client, a leading financial services firm in the region, are looking to recruit a Director of Planning and Performance to lead their function. Responsible for the group’s overall planning and performance this role is a critical hire for the business. Job responsibilities and requirements include but are not limited to the following:
• Director level role reporting to the Board of Directors
• Responsible for group level performance management and reporting
• Maintaining and tracking a PMO plan, corporate KPIs and balance score cards
• Providing analytical support on business results and tracking financial targets
• Preparing management summaries and presentations.
• Responsible for managing the implementation of a digital reporting dashboard across the group
• Provide financial and data analysis to report to the board and senior management
• Manage and develop our organization-wide planning and performance processes
• Responsible for setting organization wide KPIs and tracking performance
• Candidate must be based in the region
• Minimum of a bachelor’s level degree preferably in finance or similar
• This role is part of the senior management team and requires somebody who has previously worked at a Director level
• No specific industry experience required
• Candidates must have a minimum of 10 years of experience
About the Company
Established in 1987, McGregor Boyall is a global recruitment consultancy providing permanent and contract / interim professionals across a wide variety of disciplines including Technology, Risk, Finance, Compliance, Legal, Marketing and HR & Talent Management. Since our inception, we have built an unrivalled reputation for helping organisations recruit the very best talent to ensure that they realise their business and operational objectives.
Headquartered in the city of London, and with further offices throughout the UK (Manchester, Birmingham, Edinburgh and Glasgow) as well as globally in Dubai and Singapore, we are able to offer recruitment solutions throughout the UK & Europe, Middle East and Asia Pacific regions.