Director of Product & Content
Job description / Role
Turbo - Fairmont - Dubai - Director of Product & Content
Why work for Fairmont?
Join a dynamic team and be part of Fairmont's thoughtful family.
At Fairmont, our passion is to connect our guests to the very best of our destinations. From the beaches of Hawaii to the deserts of the United Arab Emirates to the heart of London, our hotels offer guests extraordinary places, created by combining unique architecture, expressive decor and artistry, and magnificent features. Add engaging service, and the result is an unforgettable guest experience.
Director Product & Content
Reporting to Vice-President Digital & eCommerce, the Director of product & content management should aim to coach and grow the team. There is a close alignment and partnership between the product and all Digital departments. This is due to launches requiring a level of participation from everyone at the company. Thus, product director should work closely with legal, sales, marketing, operations, finance and rest of the commercial team.
Product & Content leadership is divided into three main components. These include clear product vision, building and growing an exceptional team, and on time delivery of projects.
What is in it for you:
The position Will Be at the Corporate Office, responsible to support the Fairmont Brand Global, with access to automated tools and world class agencies.
What you will be doing:
- Developing product roadmap for Brand.com and Brand Intranet
- Manage agency relations and delivery timeline
- Lead the content team for content development, optimization, and SEO across all brand channels.
- Ensure deployment of required plug-ins as needed across brand platforms
- Monitoring performance metrics related to web.
- Keeping a track of website traffic on a regular basis.
- Researching all the product & content trends.
- Collaborating with rest of the Commercial team.
- Assisting in hiring and training new team members.
- Adhering to all the rules and regulations.
- Staying updated with the latest product & content practices.
- Web or Software development background
- Knowledge of coding and product development
- Familiarity with monitoring metrics.
- Experience dealing with Web Developers.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Basic SEO knowledge.
- Outstanding project management skills
Your team and working environment:
You will be responsible to drive the strategy and execution for Product management & Content management with a direct report.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo!
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.