Job description / Role
Quest Search & Selection are delighted to partner with this global retail international group. This is a relocation opportunity (If not based there already) where the business is looking for a Director or Product & CX to be based in their head office in Dubai.
With a year of huge growth plan in expanding digital propositions, this is a leadership role that will have a strong digital CX requirement.
The responsibilities of this Director of Product & CX role:
• To join them and help steer the businesses vison on their journey by building a clear understanding of their product strategy and design.
• You will take end to end responsibility for defining and enhancing the digital product offerings across all online channels in the GCC.
• Carrying out a digital audit of existing products and create a roadmap to implement improvements and successfully deliver changes to bring our client to the forefront of digital services.
• Collaborate with VP's and various stakeholders to develop digital capabilities guidelines including but not limited to product ownership, product design guidelines, engineering practices, etc.
• You will be able to show strong empathy and understanding for the customer and the business itself and impact on decision making.
• You will actively seek out customer needs & pain points and gather product requirements to make adjustments.
• Be responsible for a team of Senior/Head of Product Manager, Product Owners developers and designers.
AED 40,000 to 55,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
To be successful in this Director of Product & CX role:
• You must have VP/Director/Head of or Management level within Product for a retailer, global online tech business or marketplace.
• You must have experience developing holistic product strategies across multiple merchandise categories and a strong understanding of commercial goals
• You have extensive experience building intuitive navigation and UX.
• Strong empathy for customers and an unwillingness to compromise on user-centred design.
• You are highly logical and technical with a track record of building successful (financial) products using data, customer feedback and common sense.
• Have been involved in putting together or redefining the digital proposition, managing teams, key internal and external stakeholders and ensure targets are met
• Have extensive experience of implementing agile working practises and culture of innovation
• That you are someone who is continuously look for areas of improvement and providing training across the Product teams.
• You will have proven experience of working in and leading agile teams.
The benefits of Director of Product & CX role:
• Tax free salary!
• Guaranteed bonuses
• Relocation & visa application assistance
• Private healthcare & dental
• Relocation Flights
• Schooling allowance
• And much more that goes with this executive level position!
If this profile reflects the level of your expertise and knowledge within a customer focused position, then please send your cv online.
About the Company
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.
Director - Operations & Commercial
Dubai Parks and Resorts
RTC-1 Employment Services
Head of E-Commerce - Retail (Food & Beverages)
Right Calibre Executive Search
Business Manager - Head of Buying
Quest Search & Selection