Job description / Role
- Director of Revenue
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work.
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Prepare Revenue annual budget and forecast along with GM and Director of Finance.
- Gather and analyse statistics, yield information and all other relevant information in order to identify potential new business, markets and trends, and to minimise risk.
- Complete and analyse month-end reports.
- Outline risks and opportunities relative to meeting rooms versus Guest room availability to present at weekly meetings.
- Record and analyse all refused, lost, cancelled and waitlisted business for both Guest rooms and Conference and Banquet (Conference and Banquet) meeting space.
- Ensure effective information gathering and analysis is conducted in order to identify and maximise on all possible opportunities and minimise any risks.
- Ensure Team Members have current knowledge for all relevant processes, policies and promotions, as necessary, to perform their duties.
- Manage staff performance in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Recruit, manage, train and develop the Revenue Team.
Your experience and skills include:
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in the same function
- Excellent communication skills.
- Great ability to lead people.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Ability to handle pressure.
Your team and working environment:
A wonderful new property just 5 minutes away from Dubai Airport & 250 meter from GGICO metro station.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 women and men placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement Joining Accor means embarking on a unique life journey to imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Finance Operations and Control Manager
Dubai Properties (DP)
Group Chief Financial Officer
Head of Finance IMEA
RTC-1 Employment Services