Job description / Role
- Contribution to the optimal economic success of the hotel with rational use of operating resources.
- Co-responsibility for smooth and rational work sequences in the sales department and cooperation with the other departments in the hotel, in particular Reservations and the Banqueting Department.
- Involvement in drawing up the marketing plan of the hotel and drawing up of sales targets on the basis of an exact market analysis.
- Involvement in drawing up the hotel's sales activities plan.
- Coordination of the hotel's sales activities with the aim of optimal room occupancy and high accommodation and F&B sales and other revenues.
- Development, design and calculation of attractive offers for individual guests, travel agents and companies.
- Planning, organisation of written, telephone and personal contacts with customers and supervision of these contacts.
- Managing contacts with regular guests, key contacts.
- New customer acquisitions.
- Ensuring permanent observation of the market and competitors.
- Monitoring the sales results.
Level of Education
- Bachelor / Licence
Areas of study
- 3 to 5 years
- French (Intermediate)
Essential and optional requirements
- Power Point
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.