Job description / Role
Our client, a key real estate developer is looking to appoint a Director of Sales and Marketing who will oversee the sales, marketing and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) activity in order to achieve profitable sales according to the agreed budget, through a competent sales team and with effective and strategic marketing campaigns and world class customer service throughout the entire lifecycle.
• Develops and implements strategic marketing and sales plans and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives for products and services.
• Develops and manages sales/marketing operating budgets.
• Responsible for achieving aggressive monthly targets.
• Manages daily growth and development of assigned campaigns.
• Plans and oversees advertising and promotion activities.
• Formulate, organise and develop marketing activities by identifying the property trend and new market opportunities
• Manager social media activities with in house team and third-party provider
• Update knowledge sales related legal documentation and property management
• Identifies, qualifies and cultivates new sales opportunities through multiple mediums.
• Manage overall sales and marketing activities that include market research, sales presentations, analysis of sales and marketing trend, advertising and marketing promotional events.
• Influences, communicates, motivates and inspires team members to achieve department objectives.
• Control the monthly update of the marketing collators to ensue highest quality standards are met
• Monitors and follow-ups on specific tasks and project deliverables.
• Compiles, controls and monitors the budget in accordance with budget allocation/limits.
• Drafts, reviews and implements subject matter related policies, regulations, procedures and systems of operations.
• Provides guidelines and guidance to personnel on the application of procedures.
• Handle the relationship with clients and agents locally and globally.
• Participates in the recruitment process for the Sales & Marketing department, determining staffing levels for the department.
• Provides recommendations on training and development, planning of subordinates.
• Analyses statistical information pertaining to staff attendance, overtime, leave and addresses deviations or occurrences of abuse and/ or workplace conflict through the implementation of corrective measures in accordance with Human Resources Policies and Procedures
• Bachelor's degree in Business studies, marketing or relevant field an MBA will be preferred.
• Proven track record in similar role or at the level of Senior Sales & Marketing Manager not less than 6 years in the region
• Experience in strategy development within Marketing & Sales for Properties & Real Estate Developments.
• Five or more years of experience in residential sales
• Experience of managing budgets/cost control, and planning, prioritizing and organizing work to meet targets.
• Self-confident, decisive, resilient and able to thrive under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
• A lateral and innovative thinker, an original problem-solver.
• Specialist knowledge of sales/marketing techniques, research and analysis.
• Ability to manage budgets and control costs, and gather, interpret and make best use of data to increase sales.
• Self –disciplined, with excellent time management skills, and flexible in order to achieve results.
• Excellent inter-personal skills and ability to deal with people from diverse backgrounds.
• A motivational team-leader focused on managing, coaching and developing the Sales team to achieve their full potential.
• Ability to handle operations and management of a large volume sales center.
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.