Job description / Role
Professional techniques / Production:
- To monitor sales production and adjust sales activities, account coverage and sales priorities as necessary to achieve plan goals
- To plan, establish goals, and administer Sales team function to deliver qualified leads and service existing accounts
- To develop annual sales department budget and execute the sales programs and activities within it.
- To review and finalize Sales Report by the end of each month prior to submitting it to the GM and Regional Sales office
- In conjunction with the Director of Revenue, maximize rooms' revenue and catering space revenue, identify opportunities for focused sales programs and activities
- To assess group business to maximize contribution from available public space, generating room revenues whilst achieving banqueting budgets
- To analyze and assess sales production vs. targets and take necessary measures and actions
- To promote efficiency, confidence, courtesy and an extremely high standard of social skills
- To generally promote and ensure good inter-departmental relations
- To display a pleasant manner and positive attitude at all times and to promote a good company image to guests and colleagues
- To demonstrate pride in the workplace and personal appearance at all times when representing the hotel thus identifying a high level of commitment
- To adhere to Company and Hotel rules and regulations at all times
Commercial / Sales:
- To recruit, select, train and motivate Sales Department personnel to realize their potential and to develop individuals for advancement within AccorHotels
- To ensure understanding of position requirements, goals and standards of performance of the sales department
- To conduct yearly sales team Performance Appraisals and ongoing evaluations, coaching and counseling
- To be actively involved in the execution of the marketing plans
- Level of Education Bachelor / Licence Areas of study Sales Professional experiences 3 to 5 years Languages essential English Optional languages Arabic
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.