Job description / Role
This is your daily contribution to turn our house into something special:
• Find all the nomads, daydreamers, adventurers and night owls out there who are looking for a change of scenery from the hotel norm and ideally sell out our last bed, smallest table in the restaurant or event and party space daily to them.
• Entice, excite and captivate our partners at global travel exhibitions with our edgy appeal and new look and feel in the Dubai hotel market.
• We’ve got a whole stock room full of career ladders. For short legs, for long legs, for self starters and overachievers. Recruit a team of energy and ideas people and lead them by example with a twinkle in your eye and a creative goal in mind for everything you do.
• Be our verbal and visual storyteller - “The Hakawati”. Be the hotel ambassador and share the footsteps of our Arabic Nomad’s journey from the bedouin to the technological era seen throughout our hotel in our artwork, design and culture.
• Unite unique partnerships, thinkers and co-creators to enhance our appeal within the community and create business opportunities to work alongside brand relevant visionaries.
• Rule the PNL. Be determined and understand our brand and business to turn action into success for our bottom line.
• Bloggers, Vloggers, Instagram, influencers, social media and commercial savvy are in your daily vocabulary.
• We are all equal – join the tribe and work with equally unique, inspirational ad welcoming team members to share ideas and platforms for the greater good of the hotel, the community and its tribe members.
We are looking for you – with personality and that certain something:
• Pre-opening experience would be an advantage.
• Middle East experience, preferably in Dubai in a lifestyle brand, or a similar background in a premium hotel brand would be advantageous.
• A mad passion for hotels, the community, design, art, food & beverage, and an understanding of Dubai’s night and day life and concepts is a must.
• It goes without saying you understand MICE, international and domestic source markets, OTA’s and Tour Operators for the region and have worked closely with them throughout your career.
About the Company
We are thrilled to embark on an exciting new chapter as Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, and our unrivaled collection of iconic hotels including Fairmont San Francisco, Fairmont The Norfolk, Nairobi, Fairmont Banff Springs, London's The Savoy and the Fairmont Peace Hotel in Shanghai, join AccorHotels Group, one of the world's largest global hotel companies. Together, as a global community of hospitality leaders, we remain committed to cultivating a culture in which our colleagues are encouraged to realize their full potential through rewarding experiences and development opportunities. This exciting growth translates into opportunities, not just to better meet the needs of our guests, but opportunities for you to grow your career within our incredible brands around the world!
With our distinctive hotels around the world - and more in development - our global hospitality brand is renowned for its warm, engaging service and unique, culturally rich experiences. Located in some of the world's most unforgettable destinations, Fairmont's unrivalled collection reflects a sense of heritage, sophistication, and social importance. We are also committed to responsible tourism and are an industry leader in sustainable hotel management with our award-winning Green Partnership Program.
We have a 100 year tradition of delivering excellent service in some of the most iconic properties in the world. Our focus on service begins with selecting talented individuals who embody our Brand Promise: Turning moments into memories for our guests
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
TGC Consulting Middle East
Al Boom Marine
Business Development Manager - Architecture
Quest Search & Selection