Job description / Role
As a Director of Sales & Marketing, you will be responsible for providing leadership and management for the Sales & Events function and be accountable for the hotel's performance
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Participating in Trade Shows and promotional events to develop new markets by identifying prospective customers
- Controls and monitors the sales Budget including expenses
- Work closely with the Director of Marketing to produces all sales literature and giveaways
- Monitors weekly sales activities to ensure individual sales calls objectives are achieved
- Conducts weekly 3-months forecast meeting with Director of Revenue
- Manage all key account yearly contracting processing based on rate negotiation (to support increasing rates on a year-round basis)
Your experience and skills include:
- Minimum of 5 years Sales & Marketing management experience
- Experience in the GCC and DIFC/Shiekh Zayed Road Districts
- Revenue Management and Yeiled Management experience
- Leadership experience
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal required
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Ability to lead by example
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 women and men placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement. Joining Accor means embarking on a unique life journey to image tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Director - Sales & Marketing
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Director of Sales and Marketing
|Abu Dhabi||21 Jan|
Head of Marketing and Business Development
Vice President - Marketing
Irwin & Dow
Director - Operations & Commercial
Dubai Parks and Resorts