Job description / Role
Director of Sales & Marketing
As a Director of Sales & Marketing, the role is responsible for providing leadership and management for the Sales, Events & Marketing function and is accountable for the hotel's performance.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- To establish annual budget, marketing plan and actions plans, with measurable objectives so as to achieve revenue and profit goals outlined in the annual business plan
- To set individual sales goals by segments and by Sales Managers and Executives, track and review productivity on a monthly, quarterly basis
- To define and target key accounts and develop effective solicitation with the Sales Managers
- Participating in Trade Shows and promotional events to develop new markets by identifying prospective customers
- Control and monitor the sales Budget including expenses
- Work closely with the Marketing & PR Communications to produce all sales literature and giveaways
- To ensure that the departmental employees are Multi Skilled and have the necessary skills to perform their duties and maximum efficiency, through consistent training in accordance with the annual Training plan
- Monitors weekly sales activities to ensure individual sales calls objectives are achieved
- Conducts weekly 3-months forecast meeting with Director of Revenue
- Manage all key account yearly contracting processing based on rate negotiation (to support increasing rates on a year-round basis)
Your experience and skills include:
- Minimum of 3-5 years' experience as Director of Sales & Marketing in a luxury / premium hotel
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal required
- Dynamic, passionate & business oriented
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Ability to lead by example, highly responsible & reliable
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are much more than a world leader. We are more than 280,000 hoteliers with a purposeful and heartfelt mission: to make every guest Feel Welcome in our 4,700 addresses and on our digital platforms. We are committed to a culture and guided by our values that make our talent Feel Valued. We want them to express their passions every day and realize their full potential through exemplary professional development and growth opportunities, enjoying a life filled with unlimited experiences.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
Key Account Director
RTC-1 Employment Services