Job description / Role
Raffles the Palm Dubai is on the western crescent of Palm Jumeirah, the world's largest manmade island and archipelago.
This luxurious five-star hotel with 391 spacious rooms, suites and villas is embellished with hand-crafted Italian touches and offset by carefully selected amenities to complete the atmosphere of elegance. Guests can enjoy panoramic views, a private beach, state of the art entertainment and recreational facilities, including specialist boutiques, a VIP movie theatre, signature and private restaurants complemented by exquisite banqueting and conference spaces.
The property is set to open in the fourth quarter of 2021.
When visiting Raffles, guests will discover the individual personality and story offered by the hotel. At the essence of every Raffles is the delivery of thoughtful, personal and discreet service to well-travelled guests.
Raffles Hotels & Resorts is an award-winning, luxury international hotel company with a history dating back to 1887 with the opening of Raffles Hotel, Singapore. The portfolio currently comprises eleven luxurious properties, from secluded resorts to city hotels in key locations around the world.
If you are looking for a dynamic environment for growth, please join us as Director of Spa
The Spa Director is responsible for the establishment and execution of clear short term and long-term goals to ensure the spa is recognized as one of the finest resort spas in the world. These goals must ensure Colleague satisfaction, Guest satisfaction, financial success, health and safety and environmental stewardship. The Spa Director is responsible for the daily leadership of the spa operations and strategies keeping in line the positioning of Raffles Spas.
- Direct operations of the facility, including short and long range strategic planning
- Manage, train, and motivate all personnel reporting to this position.
- Responsibilities encompass the area of fiscal budgeting and analysis, including the development of annual budgets for the departments within the facility.
- Generate monthly facility productivity report.
- Promote all hotel and spa packages and promotions.
- Lead in the implementation of spa marketing plan.
- Identify new business and marketing opportunities.
- Establishment of professional business relationship with all vendors and development of all products inventories.
- Development Wellness program with different hotel departments
- Ensure adherence of departmental and facility policies.
- Establishment of ongoing administrative controls.
- Responsible all aspects of Colleagues training, performance and engagement.
- Adhere to Standard Operating Procedures Manual.
- Ensure Guest satisfaction at all times by ensuring that safety and service is always the spa's first priority.
- Ensure all colleagues adhere to all safety practices of Raffles Spas.
- Carry out any other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor' s Degree (Business Administration) an asset.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in management position in a spa or related field an asset.
- Experience in the hospitality industry an asset.
- Desire to provide phenomenal Guest experiences.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.