Job description / Role
- We would like to seek an experienced international investment and financing director with solid skills to drive our organization’s fund-raising strategies and improve financial performance.
- The candidate’s skills in sound financing management, coupled with the ability to direct good relationships with investors, will assist our organization in implementing effective fund-raising strategies, managing projects, developing channels, controlling costs and risks, enhancing investor confidence, and facilitating cooperation with financial institutions to meet specified financing targets.
- The ideal candidate should possess strong analytical skills, good strategic thinking, excellent communication skills, good financing marketing and business development skills, exceptional numerical proficiency, and strong leadership skills.
- It is noteworthy that the director should be well versed in the financing policies in the Middle East, have contacts with several local financing institutions, be proficient in financing instruments in international markets, and have successful operational experience.
- Have a minimum of ten years of professional experience in project finance, banking, or finance consultancy, with specific experience in the Middle East.
- Vast experience and mainly fund/bank resources in raising new loans or/and other financing solutions.
- Similar specialized experiences in a multinational organization in the Middle East would be considered an advantage.
- Experiences in the banking industry or top international consulting companies are an advantage.
- The ability for business development, structure, and negotiate deals.
- Knowledge of economic developments and market trends in the Middle East.
- Demonstrates in-depth understanding of public policy, regulation, supervision, and enforcement related.
- Demonstrates ability to coordinate, participate in, and act as a catalyst for strategic cross, sector dialogues within the group, across the world, among colleagues and other development institutions, governments, and other organizations.
- Ability to contribute to sound decisions and the execution of the findings.
- Ability to initiate, effectively, and independently interact with the senior government officials and senior management of potential clients.
- Excellent problem-solving capabilities to apply business knowledge to resolve problems and identify solutions to benefit the client (internal and external) and the organization.
- Excellent organizational, administrative, and time management skills.
- Proven ability to work with limited supervision, efficiently deliver under pressure, and meet tight deadlines.
- Willingness to travel extensively and geographic flexibility.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing effectively in English. Arabic spoken will be an advantage.
- Competence in using standard Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint).
Licenses or Certifications
- Licenses or certifications required by the position: CPA, CFA, CIMA, CISA, MBA.
- Bachelor’s degree or above, major in Finance, Economics, Accounting, Business, MBA, Management or related.
About the Company
Our vision is to create a more intelligent and interconnected world.
Our mission is to improve lives with AIoT Technology.
Terminus is a leading AI smart service provider, shaping the next generation of technology with Artificial Intelligence & Internet of Things (AIoT).
We are mission driven, and are committed to providing our customers and partners with exceptional products focused on AI cities, sustainable development, and robotics.
We aim to use our AIoT engine to integrate standalone products into smart solutions, eventually paving the way to a world of interconnected AI CITY networks.
Head of Finance
Finance Director - Oil & Gas Company
Private Equity & Investments Strategy Manager
NSI & Bluefin Talent
Principal - Strategy Consulting
NSI & Bluefin Talent