Job description / Role
Passionate Excutive with strong and stable human ressource & recruitment background wuthin International premium hotel brands. Opening experience, data & analytical driven, strong people & Leanrnign development skills.
What you will be doing:
- In charge in implementing all T&C standards during the pre-opening
- Pre-opening / Opening Mass recruitment
- Drive all Learning & Developemnt activities
- Pre-opening employees activities
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Corporate Bonus scheme
- Corporate Pension Scheme
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
Your experience and skills include:
- Passionate HR executive
- Pre-opening experience in internatioanl hotel brands
- Communicate thoughts, actions and opportunities clearly with strong networking skills
Ability to lead by example, believe in a strong team culture and set the scene for high performance
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.