Job description / Role
Director of Talent & Culture
Ready for a career move and be part of an amazing team? We are looking for a new talent to play a vital role in our Talent & Culture Department working alongside a fantastic team. We are looking for a Director of Talent & Culture for the Rixos Marina Abu Dhabi.
What is in it for you:
- Exciting opportunity to join one of the largest Rixos properties in the UAE
- Opportunity to join one of the fastest growing hotel companies in the world
- Competitive remuneration package
What you will be doing:
- Taking Talent & Culture to the next level
- Working with a dynamic team of passionate people
- You will be required to navigate an international environment and provide perspective on what industry leading Human Resources delivery means
- You will deliver activities, processes and procedures which support the existing team and the future growth of the business
- You will build positive and effective working relationships with their hotels and heartist community in order to drive development, effectiveness, engagement and retention in line with the needs of the business
- You will work to ensure the roll out and execution of key Talent & Culture initiatives including but not limited to, organisational design, heartist development, performance management, employee relations, employee marketing, compensation resource planning and talent management
- This role reports to the General Manager with a dotted line to the Director of Talent & Culture (GCC)
Your experience and skills include:
- Ideally CIPD Qualified to level 7
- Experience in a similar role as a Director of Talent & Culture in a large fast paced property
- Preferable experience in Middle East
- Operationally savvy
Your team and working environment:
- Building your team, training and development is the key!
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
- We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.