Job description / Role
As a Director, you will work closely with the organisation's senior stakeholders and be responsible for overseeing the sales, pre-sales, delivery, and implementations of all Oracle solutions.
This is an international consulting firm with a variety of very well-established and successful practices, that is looking to expand their Oracle ERP practice in the Middle East region.
* Design and implement a strategic framework to drive business expansion and provide technical support across disciplines.
* Utilise a combination of your existing knowledge and experience to provide finance and SCM transformation expertise in the context of Oracle implementations.
* Lead pre-sales and delivery assignments on Oracle E-business suite and Cloud implementation assignments across areas such as finance, supply chain, projects, etc.
* Liaise with external stakeholders and build sustainable relationships within the Oracle fraternity to identify potential opportunities for business development.
* Attractive, tax-free salary
* Opportunity to work for a global organisation in the Middle East.
* At least 15 years' experience in Oracle Financials, SCM and project applications, with 8 - 10 years' expertise in the Middle East.
* Should come from or have worked in a recognised tech consulting firm or system integrator company (with full exposure to pre-sales, sales, and delivery).
* Must have strong knowledge of Oracle ERP architecture with expertise in sales, pre-sales, and delivery functions.
* Fluency in Arabic is preferred.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.