Job description / Role
At DarkMatter, we are building an organisation of specialists to provide the ultimate integrated cyber security protection available. Whatever the scope, scale or sensitivity of our clients' work, we'll assess their risks, resolve their vulnerabilities and always keep them ahead of the threat, offering them the best possible products and solutions.
In this role, you will:
- Develop and maintain a data driven performance management program that is aligned to corporate and business units' strategies
- Collaborate with the IT department on the design of the Business Intelligence tools that are needed to support such program
- Ensures needed data is collected on a timely basis
- Analyze deviations, variations and trends, identify corrective actions, and regularly report on the status of the financial and operational performance of the organization
- Develop and conduct presentations and training to management on the performance management system. Provide ongoing oversight and support to ensure that performance measures are being used to effectively manage operations and effect organizational change
To bring your dream to life, you'll need:
- 10 years of performance management and improvement experience or management consulting experience
- Experience in cyber security, software development or consulting services preferred
- Experience with Business Intelligence (applied analytics; data analysis and decision making tools) preferred,
- Outstanding verbal and written communication
Working in Abu Dhabi
Just off the Arab Gulf and right at the edge of your imagination, is a place where geniuses make their cyber security dreams come true. At DarkMatter, we're turning our biggest ideas into reality in the fastest moving and most dynamic city on the planet. Working here, you'll lead technical innovation in the region while taking advantage of all Abu Dhabi has to offer. From first class healthcare and education, to superior living accommodations and cultural attractions, you'll find your ideal career and more in this global crossroads. The UAE is one of the safest and most secure areas in the world. And with its location between Europe, Africa and Asia, you'll expand your worldview in just a short flight. But you won't have to venture far from the city to experience its diversity. You'll find people of over 50 nationalities working in the DarkMatter Group. Join us and see that while far away from the concrete tech jungle, Abu Dhabi is an oasis where your latest innovations will thrive and grow.
About the Company
DarkMatter is transforming the cyber security landscape. Headquartered in the UAE and operating globally, we're the region's first and only fully integrated digital defence and cyber security consultancy and implementation firm. Our elite team of global experts deliver advanced, next-generation solutions to governments and enterprises across the cyber security spectrum.
We help clients simplify the enormous complexity of today's ever-evolving cyber threats. Our vision is to protect the future by securing its technologies. Innovation and Research are cornerstones to our development and the activities in these areas underpin our entire range of offerings, including Secure Communications, Public Key Infrastructure and Big Data & Analytics products.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Enterprise Performance Improvement - Senior Vice President - Global Management Consultancy
NSI & Bluefin Talent