Job description / Role
Director - ServiceMax Sales MENAT
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
ServiceMax from GE Digital is a leading industry provider of field service management software - an estimated $25 billion market worldwide. The company continues to reimagine and create solutions for the 20 million people globally who install, maintain, and repair machines across dozens of industries as the leading provider of complete end-to-end mobile and cloud-based technology for the sector.
ServiceMax brings together the right data at the right moment to delight customers and drive business results at the crucial point of service. We're rethinking field service, and delivering cutting edge technology to help companies perfect service delivery, drive revenue and growth, and delight customers. Come be part of our innovative team!
The Director - ServiceMax Sales MENAT is responsible for managing the overall Sales effort supporting our ServiceMax from GE Digital business to ensure attainment of growth targets.
In this role, you will:
- Develop a world-class team focused on meeting the Customer and shareholder objectives.
- Team to focus on our manufacturing, automotive and advanced analytics solutions for named accounts or territory in select manufacturing verticals.
- Lead and motivate a team of sales professionals to solicit new business and / or retain and penetrate existing business in order to drive growth.
- Ability to develop and execute on growth plans while meeting short term business objectives.
- Responsible for earning customer trust through solid execution - establish win/win partnerships and deepen relationships.
- Focus on programs that are aligned with business strategy and ensure resources are aligned properly.
- Develop and drive the strategic growth vision and objectives, including participating in essential operating rhythm processes with product management, engineering and services.
- Implement the execution framework on identified opportunities, which includes the orders forecasting to deal closure.
- Manage assigned initiatives to maximize long-term to maximize profitability.
- Create processes to seek new and / or additional income / business development opportunities.
- Establish, cultivate and maintain customer relations at appropriate decision-maker levels.
- Monitor, analyze, and understand market activities to continuously update the business on all region dynamics including in-depth competitive assessments.
- Develop effective market and transactional strategies inline with the business objectives.
- Lead the development of sales opportunities and coordinate with the business lines sales support groups.
- Drive Commercial process improvements and leverage tools for growth (SFDC,M/H,etc).
- Bachelor's Degree in business, science, engineering, technology or related discipline
- 8-10 years experience insales, management consulting, or strategic planning manufacturing software organizations.
- 5+ years experience in manufacturing software sales leadership.
- Legal authorization to work in the U.A.E. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job
- Must be willing to travel 50%
- Must be willing to work out of a home office or local GE Office
- Strong interpersonal skills, including creativity and curiosity with ability to effectively communicate and influence solution direction to both technical and non-technical audiences alike across all organizational levels
- Proven track record of account management and sales success.
- Understand the various financial instruments used by customers to conduct business.
- Strong negotiation and sales leadership skills.
- Prior experience selling contracts/products with technical content of substantial value preferred.
- Trains others on how to analyze market data and present findings and recommendations in a way that is easy and simple for management to make decisions and act quickly; Links analysis to overall business objectives and strategies.
- Independently creates an effective digital engagement strategy that collects market knowledge and engages others; Develops processes to measure effectiveness of efforts in terms of using market knowledge to predict buying decisions and trends.
- Establishes trust and empathy as an advisor to the client; Works collaboratively in pursuit of discovery to define a desired business outcome while also uncovering unknown business outcomes the client has not previously considered; Ensures that a plan is laid out to accomplish all outcomes.
- Proactively identifies pipeline risks and develops mitigation plans; proactively shares 'best practices' to improve pipeline efficiency. Helps to develop sales team relationships with key contacts; Communicates pipeline issues to sales team; Identifies key issues with sales forecasts and focuses resources/ assistance where appropriate.
- Able to take products, services, solutions knowledge and connect them to customers' objectives to develop differentiated opportunities.
- Coaches and mentor's others on how to collect, analyze, and share information about market trends and competitors to increase customer retention and attract new business; Proactively identifies trends via data analysis and makes strategic recommendations as appropriate.
- Coaches and trains others on how to manage account relationships to proactively identify and address client needs and convert competitive installs to GE solutions; seen by client as a strategic partner who brings value and solutions to address client's business's needs,
- Able to consistently lead the process to develop winnable strategies; Creatively uses resources to anticipate and solve problems, resulting in innovative solutions that result in customer and GE satisfaction, and finds alternatives beyond the obvious.
- Develops and executes integrated, multi-faceted communications that provide the audience with concise facts; Addresses business concerns and presents the implications of various alternatives; Presents in a manner that is compelling, engaging and relevant to senior leadership and customers.
- Communicates effectively with multiple levels of a customer's business; Understands where to have less interaction once high level relationships have been established; Earns the trust of customers' executive managers after advancing through the ranks of mid to low level managers; Possesses the ability to glean information from a variety of non-executive level stakeholders to spawn new conversations at the executive level.
- Uncovers and articulates critical success factors necessary for the customer to acquire, implement, and utilize a solution; Assists customer in identifying shortcomings, even when they could delay a commercial decision; Utilizes GE experts to propose creative ways for the customer to master the critical success factors.
Locations: United Arab Emirates; Dubai
About the Company
GE is a diversified technology, media and financial services company, dedicated to creating products that make life better. From aircraft engines and power generation to financial services, medical imaging, television programming and oil and gas, GE operates in more than 100 countries and employs over 300,000 people worldwide.
GE's Oil & Gas business is a leader in the development and delivery of advanced product and service offerings for the global oil and gas industry. As a consequence of the rapid expansion of its technology base, GE's Oil & Gas is capable of addressing the largest and most complex engineering and application challenges entirely from its own worldwide resources. So whether it's the world's largest LNG compression trains, re-injection of high sulfur gas, enhancing the safety and productivity of the world's oil and gas pipelines, or equipment for the production of oil and gas from harsh environments, GE is leading the charge.