Job description / Role
Understanding of Client
* Deep understanding of clients' business needs, footprint, buying centers and decision making process.
* Owns TB Client Map and Account Plan commitments.
* Deep understanding of client ecosystem and supply chain
* Build full access to trade finance decision makers through active client calling; including procurement and trading centres, strategic sourcing, export teams, structured financing teams, channel / distribution management teams.
* Build access at operating level in the client shop.
Revenue & Trade Drivers
* Complete ownership of client level revenue for Trade
* Complete ownership of the assigned portfolio's Driver levels.
* Manage the execution through to revenue realisation as per scorecard metric
* Pro-actively lead Trade opportunity development with the CIB team.
* Execute activities in line with TB sales pipeline and deal review policies.
* Take the lead in identifying explicit and implied client needs, engaging key influencers and decision makers, developing solutions and leading proposals and pitches to clients.
* Input into BCA's via Product Conditions for assigned portfolio.
* Facility structuring for Trade deals, working with SST and Commercial Banking where relevant.
* Proposal and pitches to the clients.
* Provide input to Product Managers on evolving client and competitor landscape
* Broad banking experience
* Deep knowledge of Trade products
* More than 5-7 years experience in driving Trade business
* Proven ability to independently identify, drive and deliver on opportunities.
* Strong executive impact and track record of new to bank sales success
* Practitioner with Advanced Trade knowledge.
* Structuring Solutions and ability to handle documentation.
* Strong credit understanding and experience.
* Understanding of how to work effectively within a matrix / network organisation.
* Ability to proactively identify client needs and create solutions to generate new to bank business.
* Ability to cultivate a network of relationships in the client with key influencers and senior decision makers to identify and win deals.
* Ability to probe the commercial implications of a client's needs and provide solutions and advice that positively impact the client's operational and financial performance.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our core values and mantra - here for good. And if you perform well consistently, we'll give you the rewards you deserve. Are you looking for a career that can expand your horizons? We have one..
About the Company
Standard Chartered Bank started in 1958 in UAE with its first branch in Sharjah. The Group’s business gradually increased in Dubai with the opening of several branches and today, Dubai is the administrative hub of the Middle East and South Asia Region. In its 43rd year, the Bank enjoys the position of having the most extensive branch network among foreign international banks in UAE with 10 branches emirate-wide.
Standard Chartered is an international bank, focused on the established and emerging markets of Asia, Africa, the Middle East and Latin America with an extensive global network of more than 600 offices in over 50 countries. The three principal business groups are Global Markets, Personal Banking and Corporate and Institutional Banking.
In UAE, we are one of the leading banks, offering an extensive range of products and services for personal customers, local companies, multinational corporate and financial institutions.
Business Development Manager – Direct Sales (Architectural Composites Division)
Export Sales Manager
Manpower Middle East
Sales Manager - Apartments (Residences)
Commercial Manager (Sales)