Job description / Role
You will be responsible for all Transformation and Innovation initiatives in the organisation. You will create and implement a risk management program and incorporate it within strategic planning processes. By taking a birds-eye view of all business processes within the organisation, you will implement process innovations and quality management measures. As Director, you will also manage the department's participation in excellence programs.
A government organisation restructuring and revamping policies for a sector within Abu Dhabi.
* Lead the Transformation and Innovation Department within the organisation, acting as the key advocate for new and effective processes, policies and procedures.
* Contribute to the Strategic Planning Sector by providing periodic reports and proposals on Department/Organisation performance.
* Institute a world-class risk management culture that promotes innovative initiatives while mitigating the risks involved.
* Manage the awards and accreditation process and submit documents for ADAEP compliance.
* Engage all stakeholders to gather feedback on current business processes and draft proposals that can streamline, redefine or revamp processes and improve efficiency.
* Ensure a productive team culture through proactive people management.
* Competitive salary
* Opportunity to be a part of an exciting effort to institute strategic change and chart tremendous growth trajectories
* Progressive environment
* Must be an Arabic speaker.
* You will be a innovation, transformation and/or change management expert; preferably with knowledge of and experience with the Abu Dhabi government.
* Excellent, proven experience in business process, quality assurance and operational excellence.
* Excellent communication and collaboration skills, working with complex stakeholders.
* Understanding of and/or experience with federal or local government excellence awards programs.
* Hard-working professional with a hands-on approach to process and people management.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Chief Executive Officer
VP - Growth & Strategy
Quest Search & Selection
Chief Operations Officer - COO - Multidiscipline, Retail, Construction, Hospitality
Director of Business Development & Corporate Strategy
|Ras Al Khaimah||27 Jul|