Job description / Role
Visual Merchandiser/ Display Artist - GAP, Al Wahda Mall, Abu Dhabi
• To produce, install and remove display items as per the approved concept/ design/ theme, within allotted time so as to contribute to the projection of brand image and visibility
Essential Roles and Responsibilities
Functional Roles and Responsibilities
• Receive instructions from Supervisor on the work to be done and accordingly produce mall podiums, in-store podiums, window displays and other product display items, as required, within allotted time, for the purpose of installation.
• Install, carefully and properly, all the display items as per approved concept / design / theme to attract the attention of customers and draw them towards the given product / brand.
• Remove the display materials / items at the end of allotted time, carefully dismantle, pack and transport them back to the warehouse to enable codification and storage of materials properly for future use.
• Prepare and submit daily report on the work done so as to enable measurement of efficiency and quality of work done by the Display Artists.
Education/Certification and Continued Education
• O' level / intermediate, with tertiary qualifications in fine or commercial arts
• Years of Experience
• 2 to 5 years relevant experience
About the Company
Established in 1979, Al Tayer Group is a privately-held, diversified company with operations in 12 countries in the Middle East and beyond. With over 7,800 employees from 95 different nationalities, the Group has its headquarters in Dubai, UAE.
Al Tayer Group operates leading, quality-focused businesses in automobile sales and service, luxury and lifestyle retail, perfumes and cosmetics distribution, engineering as well as interiors contracting. The Groups portfolio includes several of the worlds leading brands such as Armani, Bvlgari, Banana Republic, Ford, Ferrari, Gucci, Gap, Harvey Nichols and Maserati. The Group operates over 180 stores across multiple markets in the Middle East. In addition, Al Tayer Group has investments in commercial real estate, contracting, supply chain management, precision tools manufacturing and travel agency services.