Job description / Role
Our client is looking for a high-quality experienced Dispute Resolution Associate to join our friendly market-leading regional practice for their offices in Dubai.
You will be an experienced and reputable Dispute Resolution Lawyer with a minimum of 3 years PQE, a can-do attitude and proven experience in high-volume Dispute Resolution work.
About the role
The role will involve primarily litigation and dispute resolution relating to commercial litigation, contract disputes, property, employment, insurance, finance, and regulatory law matters along with domestic and international arbitration.
• Provide legal advice to clients on litigation and dispute resolution and reporting to the Senior Dispute Resolution Associate
• Represent clients before DIFC courts and the DIFC-LCIA Arbitration Centre regarding dispute matters
• Assist clients in respect of on-shore matters and managing local counsel
• Advice clients on matters related to estate planning in Dubai and Middle East
• Advice clients on all aspects of estate management, Wills, Trusts and probate matters
• Provide legal advice, support and guidance related to Small Claims Tribunal of the DIFC Courts
• Advice and handling clients and matters related to Insurance and Re-Insurance claims
• Providing legal support for clients from a variety of commercial industries related to cross-jurisdictional disputes
• Handle both transactional and advisory aspects of litigation matters, arbitration and mediation
• Review and process dispute claims in accordance with network operating regulations and internal service delivery time frame
• Drafting, reviewing and amending materials and documents such as pleadings, witness statements, agreements, contracts and correspondence
• Building and maintaining effective client relationships
• Active participation in marketing initiatives, presentations, DIFC lectures, etc
Skills and experience
• Strong academic background/qualifications and a minimum of 3 years PQE with proven ability and experience in dispute resolution and litigation
• Have rights of audience in the DIFC courts and the DIFC-LCIA Arbitration Centre
• Ideally Dubai based but we would also be interested in speaking to candidates that can relocate within the next 3 months
• An ability to manage a heavy workload and the competing demands of clients which arise from running a number of separate transactions at once
• Previous experience working within the MENA region is desirable
• A can-do attitude and ability to roll up your sleeves and get the job done
• An understanding of the nature of the job, which sometimes means that you may have to work late
• Experience working within a team, but equally comfortable working alone
• Reliable yet flexible and able to work independently
• Organised and efficient, able to work to tight deadlines
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. Other languages are advantageous but not essential
• Good client management skills
About the Company
RecruitME are a specialized recruitment consultancy supplying top tier business support staff to Dubais leading multinational organizations. We carefully source, screen and select only the very best candidates to assist our clients in making easier recruitment decisions faster.
Differentiating ourselves from standard recruitment agencies our consultants have been carefully chosen for their backgrounds in business support for leading multinational organizations. Having been both the client and the candidate previously, we have an insiders understanding of the recruitment process and our clients needs.
What we do:
Specializing in business support positions we can assist in introducing a small selection of experienced administration, finance and human resource candidates with the relevant experience to benefit your business. Our careful screening process ensures that we have met with and can give a concise overview of each candidates skills and current situation before you meet them.
We pride ourselves on sending our clients only the very best available candidates in the market to ensure a simplified, hassle free and timely recruitment experience for all involved.
Corporate Paralegal at an International Law Firm
Irwin & Dow
MBG Corporate Services
|Ras Al Khaimah||11 Apr|
Corporate Lawyer - US International Law Firm