Job description / Role
My client, a global Building Material Manufacturing firm is looking to hire a Distribution Centre Coordinator to support their operations in the UAE and serve as a point of contact between the 3PL and the company.
My client is a global Building Material manufacturing firm
The role of the Distribution Centre Coordinator will include, but not limited to the following:
* Documentation processing for BL's, Packing Lists and LPOs.
* Involved in the entire order to delivery process.
* Serve as the main POC between the 3PL and the company stakeholders.
* Responsible for all inbound and outbound shipments.
* Invoice follow ups.
* Effectively communicating delays and responsible for damage control and inventory control.
* Insure process compliance between the parties involved.
AED 18000 + Benefits
For the role of Distribution Centre Coordinator the ideal candidate must have the following:
* Minimum 5+ years of experience in logistics/distribution coordination
* Must be Arabic speaking
* Must have experience in GCC
* Candidate must be based in the UAE
* Candidate should have a valid driving licence
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Customer Service & Logistics Supervisor (Supply Chain)
Getinge Group Middle East
Supply Logistics Manager (12 Month Contract)
Import/Export Documentation Executive
Viva HR Consultants