Job description / Role
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Company: Nestle MENA
Temporary contract: 1 year
We have a fabulous opportunity to join our Nestle PURINA Supply Chain team as a Distributor Demand &Supply Planner. PURINA MENA consists of 17 markets within Middle East & North Africa region supplying a big portfolio from global suppliers. You will be working with both Nestle factories and distributor stakeholders to ensure a strong service level with an optimized inventory of PURINA products.
You will be responsible for managing end to end planning for PURINA MENA distributors. Creating and managing a supply plan recognizing all constraints within the supply stream to meet customer demand.
A day in the life of
- Managing stock projections and ensuring the plan meets the distributor's demand requirements.
- Managing IMS relationships with factories
- Working daily with distributor team, the factory and import/export team to ensure we have the optimum level of stock cover and maintain excellent customer service whilst minimizing cost.
- Plan and optimize mixed loads considering transportation constraints
- Balance the need for product availability versus the need to minimize costs of inventory to ensure optimum stocks of the right material in the right location
- Active participation in new launches projects & Phase-in phase out management
- Analyze reports and effectively communicate relevant information to respective stakeholders
What will make you successful
- University degree, preferably in Statistics/Supply chain
- Min 2-3 years of experience in Supply Chain, preferably in Demand & Supply planning
- Good analytical skills
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills
- SAP knowledge (APO, PPDS, BW) and experience with AFO, Power BI
About the Company
Nestle with headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland was founded in 1866 by Henri Nestle and is today the world's biggest food and beverage company. Sales for 2006 were CHF 98.5 bn, with a net profit of CHF 9 bn. We employ around 265,000 people and have factories or operations in almost every country in the world.
The Company's strategy is guided by several fundamental principles. Nestle's existing products grow through innovation and renovation while maintaining a balance in geographic activities and product lines. Long-term potential is never sacrificed for short-term performance. The Company's priority is to bring the best and most relevant products to people, wherever they are, whatever their needs, throughout their lives.
Production & Raw Material Planner - LJA Factory (Future Vacancy)
Supply and Demand Planner
RTC-1 Employment Services
Supply Chain Executive
Petrochem Middle East
Head of Supply Chain
Middle East Executive
KYB Middle East