Duties & Responsibilities
- Supervising number of Outlets as assigned by the operation Manager
- Undertake duties required by Operation Manager
- Establish and maintain effective two way communication with management in an effort to promote full understanding of business strategy
- Deliver consistent operating excellence in accordance with standards
- Complete consumption reports
- Maintains store safety awareness and records
- Gives input on staff performance and reviews
- Develops the store management team within the district to deliver legendary customer experiences in all stores.
- Drives the implementation of company programs by motivating and supporting the store management team within the district to develop and implement action plans that meet operational and organizational objectives
- Manages through unusual events to keep district operating to standard.
- Reviews store environments and key business indicators within the district to identify problems, concerns, and opportunities for improvement in order to provide coaching to the store management team to take action and achieve operational goals.
- Monitors and manages district-wide management staffing levels. Ensures management-level partner development and talent acquisition in order to achieve and maintain district operational requirements.
- Utilizes existing tools to identify and prioritize communications and filters communications to the store management team within the district. Communicates clearly, concisely and accurately in order to ensure effective operations at the store and district level.
- To build relationships with customer
AED 12,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- Open to any nationality but Arabic candidates are preferred
- Preferably Male, before 40 years old
- Minimum 2 years experience as District Manager or similar capacity
- Diploma or relevant Certification
- Background from well-known international F&B brands
- Full understanding of P&L
- Experience in supervising multiple outlets
- Excellent leadership, multitasking and organizational skills
- Must be presentable with excellent communication skills
- Can start immediately or max 1 month
About the Company
A leading recruitment agency in UAE.
Operations Manager for a Group of Companies
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
Green Gulf Careers
Business Development & Team Manager
Al Baddad Capital