Job description / Role
We are Chalhoub Group, a leading family business in the world of beauty, fashion and gifts. We have blended our Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury to offer service excellence to all our partners and a unique experience to all our customers for over 60 years
As we continue to grow, it's our vision to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
Our passionate teams drive our vision forward, without them, we couldn't create luxury experiences for our customers. Through opportunities, development and support, we empower each and every employee to achieve their career goals - and beyond. It's an exciting journey we're on, and one you could be part of.
In their endeavor to excellence, the fundamental values all our employees must possess are Commitment, Integrity, Empathy and Flexibility
We are looking for a Division Manager for E-Commerce, responsible for conceptualising, recommending and analysing the strategic introduction of the E-commerce function for the Group. The key objectives of the new function would be to maximise profitability by increasing visitors, improving conversion rates, capturing larger average order sizes and managing margin performance.
What you'll be doing:
- Elaborate the vision at the Division level and set up the yearly strategic plan and the yearly budgets in accordance with the Group's vision and mission
- Conduct strategic meetings with suppliers, regional teamsâ€¦to negotiate commercial conditions (margin, animations, exclusivity¦)
- Develop and conduct the implementation of goals, objectives, policies, procedures and work standards
- Set the yearly budget of the Division in line with plans and needs and monitor the implementation of the budget
Leadership and Planning:
- Own long-term and short-term strategy and objectives of the E-commerce business
- Provide thought leadership and process improvement initiatives on SEO/SEM/PPC and digital marketing
- Serve as key leader for all online marketing and related analytical efforts within the organization
- Manage digital marketing tools including Social Media integration, Technical Infrastructure, SEO measurements and monitoring methodologies
- Reflect the sales and marketing goals of the Division while owning the sales, inventory, P&L
- Monitor the website's technical structure, design & aesthetics, content, navigation, branding/marketing, performance, and functionality to positively impact the business
- Specify technical changes to the development, creative and marketing teams
- Ensure effective use of the allocated budgets while also showing creative ingenuity
Web Analytics Management:
- Analyze web metrics and make recommendations to improve website performance including new ways to drive website traffic and revenue opportunities.
- Compile and analyze search data and metrics to make decisions regarding business strategy.
- Perform click through rate, conversion, spend and creative analysis to identify growth/optimization opportunities
- Use market research, customer surveys, and web analytic data to understand customer needs, identify new opportunities, and define a product roadmap
Business Development/Relationship Management:
- Lead the implementation of new business strategies and new partner relationships to increase the reach of the brand online
- Develop new business strategy, tactical plans, and detailed business cases for new business development in order to rationalize resource investments
- Assign individual objectives for employee performance management purposes, manage performance, empower staff, and provide formal and informal feedback in order to support professional development and maximize performance
- Ensure identification and proper development and recognition of Talents within team
What you'll need to succeed:
- Be a Team Player
- Have a Digital Perspective
- Be a Strategist
- Consult on Print Design and Layout
- Bring an Entrepreneurial mindset
- Master's Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or any related field
Ready to join our exciting transformation to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of our customers everywhere? Now's your chance. By being part of our journey here at Chalhoub Group, you can make a real impact on customers and some of the finest brands in the world. In return, you'll have everything you need to innovate your career.
What we can offer you
We will help shape your journey with us through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility.
Our Group offers the opportunity to support careers that may span different teams, different job roles, different categories and even different countries. We offer diverse career paths for those who show drive and passion as well as the desire to learn and grow.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, life insurance, child education contribution & exclusive employee discounts.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.